Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Stefan Csomor
Subject Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

--with-mac uses the Carbon API,
--with-cocoa uses the Cocoa API

so it is just a difference between APIs, both will give you a native OSX
application, currently the wxCocoa implementation is not yet as complete as
the wxMac version.

Best,

Stefan