Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Stefan Csomor
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

basically we have two options :

I have implemented unicode for wxMac a few weeks ago with one restriction :

for 10.2 we need the Metrowerks Compiler environement, since their C-runtime
supports wchar, whereas Apple's Dev Tools don't , rewriting wxMac to use
apple's own unicode support at the moment for me is out of the question due
to time constraints

for 10.3 we can work with the apple developer tools

So I guess it would be the easiest way to go for 10.3 only...

Best,

Stefan