Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Scott Goodwin
Subject Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env
Date
Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-patches
Hi Chris,

No, I didn't know that, but I figured there might be another, better
way to do this that I hadn't found. Thanks for the info; I'm going to
dig into ALTER USER to see what else I may be missing. Consider this
patch "rescinded", though it was a good exercise in working with PG
source code. If anyone cares to, I'd still like feedback on anything I
could have done better in this patch (i.e. coding style, better place
to put this kind of code etc.).

thanks,

/s.