Re: Can't run configure - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Subject Re: Can't run configure
Date
List pgsql-general
All,
    A little more data.. this does not happen on 7.1.3.  It completes succesfully.. but on 7.2 it gets the same error
asbelow.

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 12:48 PM
To: pgsql-general
Subject: [GENERAL] Can't run configure

I don't know whether this should be in novice or general.. but whenever I run the configure script it dies with the
followingerror:

checking types of arguments for accept()... configure: error: could not determine argument types

I'm not quite sure what the problem is here.. considering I didn't give it any arguments (like --prefix or --with)

Any help is appreciated..

Travis

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster