Re: pg_dump problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: pg_dump problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Just to to finish this thread:

We had a corrupted memory bank in the development server, and that
was, for some reason corrupting the data that got written to disk.

All is good now. Sorry for the noise.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador