Triggers on Stored Procedures - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Omer Anson
Subject Triggers on Stored Procedures
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello.

First of all, I apologise if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I would like to implement aspect-oriented programming in SQL. To that
end, I figured I need a notification method whenever a stored
procedure is executed (If possible, with rudimentary filtering). I
have seen that this can be done with triggers for INSERT, UPDATE, and
DELETE commands, and with RULES  for SELECT commands.

My question is: Is there a way to do this to stored procedures,
without modifying the stored procedure code?

Thank you.
Omer Anson.