Re: PHP array to PlPgSQL arrat. How to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Lopes
Subject Re: PHP array to PlPgSQL arrat. How to?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Just another question about this subject.

It is possible to compare if these 3 PlpgSQL arrays have the same
number of elements? How to get the number of elements of an PLpgSQL
array?

NOTICE:  file types: {image,image,image,image,image}
NOTICE:  file details: {type,width,height,html_width_height,mime}
NOTICE:  values: {jpg,343,515,"width=\"343\" height=\"515\"",image/jpeg}

Best Regards,