Re: Include WAL in base backup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Include WAL in base backup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 08:45, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hmm. Yes. Agreed.
>>
>> Marginal complaint here: int is the wrong type, I'm pretty sure.
>
> And, we should use XLByteToPrevSeg here instead of just =, I think.

Not XLByteToSeg?

(I admit I missed the existance of both those macros, though)

I plan to post a rebased version of this patch today or tomorrow, btw,
that should work against all the changes that have been applied to
git.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/