Re: Bytea error in PostgreSQL 9.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tuanhoanganh
Subject Re: Bytea error in PostgreSQL 9.0
Date
Re: Bytea error in PostgreSQL 9.0  ("Francisco Figueiredo Jr." <francisco@npgsql.org>)
Re: Bytea error in PostgreSQL 9.0  (Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your answer. But I don't want to change db config or ALTER DATABASE data SET bytea_output='escape';
I can change my app. So is there document introduce how to work with postgresql 9 bytea ( I don't want to user lo_create, lo_import. lo_export)

Tuan Hoang Anh