Re: mysql query to postgres Timediff - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: mysql query to postgres Timediff
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

PostgreSQL hasn't a timediff function and hasn't a session variables.
You can see how can be implemented this function in pg
http://okbob.blogspot.com/2009/08/mysql-functions-for-postgresql.html.
If you can compare values from different rows, you have to have a pg
>= 8.4 with window functions or you have to use a stored procedure.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/functions-window.html

Regards

Pavel Stehule