mysql query to postgres Timediff - Mailing list pgsql-general

From franrtorres77
Subject mysql query to postgres Timediff
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

I have the next query in mysql to get the time difference from two rows, but
I would like to implement it in postgres, but I'm getting some errors when I
try to query it.

select speed,mobile,date,
timediff(@nexttime,date) as tdiff2, (@nexttime:=date) as Next
from positions
where speed=0 and mobile = 1883 and date >(now() - interval 2 hour)

I have changed the last part to: (now() - interval '2 hours') but I go on
getting another error in the Timediff command.

What I want to do is something like this:

14-12-2010 20:25:40
14-12-2010 20:26:45

So, the result would be: the substract of both dates to get how much time
have spent from the last date
,  so it will result 00:01:05 minutes

Can anyone help me please?

Best regards.