Re: How to combine many rows into one row (by concatenation?) ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From A B
Subject Re: How to combine many rows into one row (by concatenation?) ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
I should have added that the "concatenation" of the data  to 10 20
or 10 30  or something is not really important how it is done, the
main point is to get only two fields in each row that is returned.

If the result is concatenated would be easiest, but perhaps there are
other ways to combine all the x values?