Re: postgresql failover - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ian Lea
Subject Re: postgresql failover
Date
List pgsql-admin
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/high-availability.html would
be a good place to start research.  And the archives of this thread
would be another - there are recent messages about this sort of thing.
 And google "postgres high availability" or equivalent.

I use slony but there are plenty of other options.  See also the
not-yet-released version 9 of postgres with streaming replication.

--
Ian.