Re: plpython returns integer[] fails for multi-dimensional array - Mailing list pgsql-general

From TJ O'Donnell
Subject Re: plpython returns integer[] fails for multi-dimensional array
Date
List pgsql-general
In previous versions (8.x) for plpython fn returning integer[]
 I created (had to create) a string in the proper SQL format {
{1,2,3}, {4,5,6} }
and returned that.  It worked fine.

I LIKE the ability to not have to do that in 9.0
but I CAN'T return and string like  { {1,2,3}, {4,5,6} } for a fn that
returns integer[]
AND I can't return a two-dimensional array.  Not a happy 9.0 camper.

Anyone know of any plans to 9.0 plpython to support multi-dimensional arrays?

TJ O'Donnell