Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 15:40, Julia Jacobson <julia.jacobson@arcor.de> wrote:
> Dear PostgreSQL community,
>
> When trying to compile c++ code including libpq against the static version
> libpq.lib, Visual Studio 2010 gives me the following errors:

<snip>

> I've built my libpq.lib with Visual Studio and added the include directories
> and libraries of PostgreSQL to the additional dependencies of my visual
> studio project, but there still seem to be missing libraries.
> How can I find out which libraries I need to add?

Did you build your own static version of libpq, or use the one that
comes with the installer? If the latter, then it's probably that it's
the wrong version of visual studio.

Those imports are from the Visual C runtimes, so that's what you're
missing for those - or using different versions.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/