Re: Solaris install - "cannot compute sizeof (off_t)" error - readline issue? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gabrielle
Subject Re: Solaris install - "cannot compute sizeof (off_t)" error - readline issue?
Date
List pgsql-general
> First and foremost, I would highly recommend that you use the Sun
> compiler to build it.

> Try:
>    CC=/your/path/to/suncc CFLAGS="-I/your/non-standard/include
> -L/your/non-standard/lib -R/your/non-standard/lib ..." \
>    ./configure ...

This did the trick!  Thank you *very* much.

(Sorry for the delayed reply - I had to get the compiler installed on
this machine [it's not mine] and then I was at PgWest all last week.)

gabrielle