Re: Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kohei Kaigai
Subject Re: Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1
Date
List pgsql-general
I noticed that selinux_sepgsql_context_path(3) was also got merged at libselinux-2.0.83.
So, we could check correctness of library versions using existence of this function.

Does this patch expectedly abort the configure script on older libselinux installation?
I'm not available to setup Ubuntu environment immediately.

Thanks,
--
NEC Europe Ltd, SAP Global Competence Center
KaiGai Kohei <kohei.kaigai@emea.nec.com>

Attachment