Call for presentations Linux Solutions 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francois Suter
Subject Call for presentations Linux Solutions 2004
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I just received a call for presentations from the Linux Solutions 2004
conference in Paris. This seems to be quite a big thing, with IBM as a
sponsor and bigwigs from IBM as speakers (see their web site:
http://www.linuxsolutions.fr/EN/home/index.php?site=default). It seems
that they wouldn't want a talk strictly about PostgreSQL, but rather
about solutions that use PostgreSQL.

Main problem: the deadline is pretty close, September 5.

Anyway if anyone's interested, I have the PDF of the call for
presentations and I can send it to them (although it's all in French).

Bye.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco