error: Relation 'tableName' does not exist ? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael Coughlin
Subject error: Relation 'tableName' does not exist ?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Unless I create a table, using psql, I've noticed that tables, that I
created with pgAccess or Microsoft Access, are NOT visible in pSQL i.e. I
get the error:  "Relation 'tableName' does not exist".  If I list tables,
using    \d    , psql can "see" the tables; yet, I can't select from them
without receiving "Relation 'tableName' does not exist".

I can link from MS Access to the pgAccess tables, just fine.  pgaccess can
open the tables, just fine.  I'm using the latest version, 7.1.3 of
PostgreSQL.  I made sure that the database was NOT created using "root" and
that I was logged on as another User (which had created the database and
created the tables).
   Why?    Is there some permissions thing, that I missed?

Has anyone else run across this? ... and discovered why?

Michael Coughlin
401-348-9491
www.data-based-systems.com