Re: VARCHAR vs TEXT - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Frank Zhu
Subject Re: VARCHAR vs TEXT
Date
List pgsql-sql
I want to store a long article in the Postgresql in Linux, how can I put the
content into it and withdraw it back to show? urgent. Thanks.
I use JSP.
I note that all database systems are very dull in BLOB, but we need it to
make a good system. At least, the documentation/faq should have much on it.
thanks

Frank Zhu.
"Bruce Momjian" <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> д����Ϣ����
:200110130354.f9D3sQH01372@candle.pha.pa.us...