no Relation no 'id' in psql and PGAccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arkadiusz Malinowski
Subject no Relation no 'id' in psql and PGAccess
Date
List pgsql-general
I install PostgreSQL 7.1.3 first time and have problem.

I create table Klient with PGAccess and
- from it when I do "table open"  a see every data
- when I tried filter ID=32 I see error no column 'id'

in psql I can't do any select on table Klient
error : no Relation
command \dt show this table

then I create second table in psql klienci
when query looks like select * from klienci, select count(*) from klienci
everything is ok
but when I tried select Id, Nazwa from klienci the error apear no 'id'

what is wrong or what I'm doing incorrect?
maybe there is problem with lower and upper case
I tried also
copy klienci from '..' DELIMITER '|' was incorrect error parse error near
'delimiter'
copy klienci from '..' delimiter '|' was correct
any ideas?

columns in table:
Id int4
Nazwa text