Database handle error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Susan Lane
Subject Database handle error
Date
List pgsql-general
Can anyone tell me what this error means?

Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect.

The good news is after all the help I've gotten here (thanks everyone!) I've
managed to get my oracle db schema loaded into postgres using the ora2pg.pl
script.  Now, I'm trying to get the data.....that isn't working so far.  If
I don't try loading the data directly to postgres, the INSERT statements go
directly to STDOUT.  Otherwise, I get the error above.  I can output the
whole thing to typescript and cut and paste the SQL, but I'd rather figure
out how to get this script running correctly.

--
Susan Lane
DPN, Incorporated