[HACKERS] HINT message for "ALTER SUBSCRIPTION.. WITH" need to change with SETkeyword - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tushar
Subject [HACKERS] HINT message for "ALTER SUBSCRIPTION.. WITH" need to change with SETkeyword
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

There is small issue in the HINT message which we provide at the time of dropping subscription ,where we are saying -WITH (slot_name) which need to change with SET (slot_name).

postgres=# drop subscription sub;
ERROR:  could not connect to publisher when attempting to drop the replication slot "pub"
DETAIL:  The error was: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
HINT:  Use ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... WITH (slot_name = NONE) to disassociate the subscription from the slot.

expected = "HINT:  Use ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (slot_name = NONE) to disassociate the subscription from the slot."

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/