Re: ACCESS2k -> postgres via ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve O'Hagan
Subject Re: ACCESS2k -> postgres via ODBC
Date
List pgsql-general
I've since discovered that *any* operation on the subtable gives the same
type of error message, i.e. it doesn't need to be associated with a
form-subform pair, even browsing the table directly from the ACCESS linked
table and trying to edit a record gives this result.  The sub-table in
question has a number of boolean fields, I'm wondering if it's the ACCESS
boolean -> postgres boolean translation which is causing the problem. Other
tables seem to be working OK via ACCESS. In the ODBC driver, the 'boolean as
char' option is checked.

Regards,
SGO.