Re: Building DBD::Pg - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Crute
Subject Re: Building DBD::Pg
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the reply
(please ignore my re-posting, I thought my message hadn't got through cos of
the list subsciptions)

""Peter Haworth"" <pmh@edison.ioppublishing.com> wrote in message
> One problem is that the error message is being truncated. This patch to
DBD::Pg fixes that. The other problem is indicated by the truncated error
message, which I guess is complaining about pg_hba.conf

> --- dbdimp.c.orig       Tue May  1 11:46:47 2001
[cut]

Great Thanks, the patch seems to have caused the proper error messages to be
logged in the apachee error log.
Still doesn't seem to be setting the $DBI::errst string though, unless
that's my perl going a bit wrong (wouldn't suprise me)

Now i've just got to understand the error message...... (expect another
posting soon .....)