Re: patch - BigSQL packages on Download - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: patch - BigSQL packages on Download
Date
List pgsql-www

>>> I was under the impression that it is not in fact silent and that the page says what it is doing?
>>
>> Perhaps you should try it? It was obvious you hadn't the last time you made various assertions about the
distributionin comparison to EDBs.

> My comment was directed at David, not at you. I was told it acted differently than what you said it did. I was trying
tomake sure that all conversations were happening in the open.

Your quote attribution would indicate otherwise.

>> Uninformed comments don't help anyone here.
>>

> Agreed, so please get your facts straight before you assume that I was acting in bad faith.

Perhaps you could indicate what facts I haven't got straight, as I'm unaware of anything I've got wrong.

Thanks.