Re: patch - BigSQL packages on Download - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: patch - BigSQL packages on Download
Date
List pgsql-www
On 05/03/2016 01:25 PM, Dave Page wrote:

>> Agreed, so please get your facts straight before you assume that I was acting in bad faith.
>
> Perhaps you could indicate what facts I haven't got straight, as I'm unaware of anything I've got wrong.

Perhaps we are just having a classic email miscommunication but my only
goal with this thread is to insure that OpenSCG is represented properly
for the community work that they are doing.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564