Re: DBs and Schemas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Ruth
Subject Re: DBs and Schemas
Date
Re: DBs and Schemas
List pgsql-general
> 1. Modifying the applications to use schemas instead of connecting to
>    specific databases.  Getting the authors to use schemas so I do it
>    once.

One thing I'd suggest would be to modify the application to issue a
"set search_path = yourschema;" at the beginning, then the rest of the
application wouldn't need to change.  That's what I did when I did
something similar.

Adam Ruth