Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Cave
Subject Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
www.oscommerce.com

same thing. mySQL. Somebody did a postgres port. I have it up and running on postgreSQL (as of a week ago).

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Satrapa [mailto:alex@lintelsys.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 8:37 PM
To: Mike Nolan
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Any commercial shopping cart packages using
postgresql?

Mike Nolan wrote:
> I may need to move a web store to another hosting facility or rewrite it.

I'm currently exploring the Zelerate AllCommerce system
http://allcommerce.sourceforge.net

I haven't even reached the stage of installing it yet. It's designed to
run out-of-the-box on MySQL, so I'm a little wary of that (I'm still
recovering from reading taht MySQL Gotchas page). So this is just a
pointer to something that exists.

HTH
Alex