Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/29/20 6:32 AM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi, I had to build postgres 9.0.9 from sources to run it under our new
> XStreamOS/illumos release.

First 9.0 is ~ 5 years past EOL and it ended at 9.0.23.

Second this is as close as I could come to a solution:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/17948.1365090217%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Given that you say you are building against a new OS release I would
look at what changed in the development stack.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com