Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gabriele Bulfon
Subject Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9
Date
Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Amazing! Rebuilt without -O and it worked like a charm!
Thanks, at the moment I need to stick to 9.0.9 on this machine to be able to reuse the same database files.

Thanks!

Gabriele

Da: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
A: Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon@sonicle.com> pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Data: 29 maggio 2020 15.45.32 CEST
Oggetto: Re: problem with self built postgres 9.0.9

On 5/29/20 6:32 AM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi, I had to build postgres 9.0.9 from sources to run it under our new
> XStreamOS/illumos release.

First 9.0 is ~ 5 years past EOL and it ended at 9.0.23.

Second this is as close as I could come to a solution:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/17948.1365090217%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Given that you say you are building against a new OS release I would
look at what changed in the development stack.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com