PgAdmin III 1.10 1 beta can't create pgagent batch job steps - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Paragon Corporation
Subject PgAdmin III 1.10 1 beta can't create pgagent batch job steps
Date
List pgadmin-support
This worked in pgAdmin III 1.8 and I believe it worked in 1.9 beta too.

When I try to create a batch job step with 1.10 beta 1, I get an error  -
looking at the sql it looks like its missing the last argument jstdbname

Creating SQL jobs seems to work fine though.

I tried against both a PostgreSQL 8.2 running on windows and a PostgreSQL
8.3 running on Linux to create a batch job step.

The malformed sql it creates looks like this

INSERT INTO pgagent.pga_jobstep (jstid, jstjobid, jstname, jstdesc,
jstenabled, jstkind, jstonerror, jstcode, jstdbname)SELECT <StpId>, 1, 'test', '', true, 'b', 'f', E'batch command
here',;

Thanks,
Regina