Postgres processes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Lebedev
Subject Postgres processes
Date
List pgsql-general
After running my application for a couple of days, I noticed that there is a bunch of postgres processes sitting on my system eating up a lot of memory. It show that they are all idle, but I don't know what started them. These processes use about 1GB of memory, so I will be really happy to get rid of them. But, why are they there? Any ideas?
Thanks.

Oleg

This email may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Any review, copying, printing, disclosure or other use is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor email sent through our network.