Re: BUG #10189: Limit in 9.3.4 no longer works when ordering using a composite multi-type index - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #10189: Limit in 9.3.4 no longer works when ordering using a composite multi-type index
Date
List pgsql-bugs
nickr@mirth.com writes:
> It would appear that when you order on a column such that the query plan
> scans across a composite, multi-type index (say, bigint and integer), and
> the plan runs through an Index Cond, doing all that AND a LIMIT clause no
> longer works. And by "no longer works" I mean the query does not return any
> results when it should.

I failed to reproduce any such problem in a little bit of trying.  Can you
create a self-contained test case?

The symptoms seem consistent with the theory that that index is corrupt
... have you tried REINDEXing it?

            regards, tom lane