Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dg@illustra.com (David Gould)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS  ("Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>)
List pgsql-general
>     ...look at the mailing list archives...its been a nightmare,
> specially with the new glibc "standard" that is only standard on Linux :(

Excuse? I think glibc is intended to be standard everywhere. As far as I
know, it has nothing to do with Linux other than Linux (as usual) is faster
to adopt it than some of the "legacy systems".

> > Besides, everyone knows that Satanix is the one true OS.  :)
>
>     Err?  What's Satanix and where can I get a copy? :)

NT 5.0. You have to sell your soul to Bill.

-dg

David Gould           dg@illustra.com            510.628.3783 or 510.305.9468
Informix Software                      300 Lakeside Drive   Oakland, CA 94612
You will cooperate with Microsoft, for the good of Microsoft
and for your own survival.                 -- Navindra Umanee