Re: [ODBC] BUG: odbc statement_timeout gets set to 30000 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Arnaud L.
Subject Re: [ODBC] BUG: odbc statement_timeout gets set to 30000
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Le 17/11/2017 à 08:34, linuxyeti a écrit :
> I've found a problem with at least the 906 and 1000 odbc driver, in that, no
> matter what statement_timeout is set to, after initially connecting and
> setting the value to that specified in the connection settings, it is then
> subsequently set to 30000.

I've witnessed it too, and fixed it by setting my ado connection's
commandtimeout to 0 in my scripts. (oADODBConn.CommandTimeout = 0)

But just like you I was surprised by this change, so it might be a bug.

Regards

--
Arnaud