RE: How Many Partitions are Good Performing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kumar, Virendra
Subject RE: How Many Partitions are Good Performing
Date
List pgsql-general

Thank you Rakesh and Andrew!

We will not be doing time scaling but we have list of value based of which we will be partitioning the table and list is something around 7500 now.

For short term we are thinking of putting around a thousand partitions and when PG11 releases we will go for each value a partition.

Regards,

Virendra