Re: Governance directory page for pg.o - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Governance directory page for pg.o
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 19 Jun 2024, at 18:54, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> What is the process for getting pgweb changes committed?

It's usually done in roughly the same was as for the main repo, once the patch
is reviewed and +1'd on the list it can go in.

> Assuming there is consensus, can I go ahead and push them?

+1 from me. I have a few comments on the markup to make it valid HTML:

+</p>
+</p>

Double closing tags.

+<p>
+  The current members are:
+  <ul>

<ul> is defined as flow content and not allowed inside a <p> paragraph.  You
need to end the paragrapg after "are:". Same thing in a few more places.

+    <li>Álvaro Herrera</li>

Should use HTML entities: Álvaro Herrera

+  <a href="about/sponsors/">Sponsors</a> pages, not here.

Should this be /about/sponsors/ ?

> Or put another way, who are the pgweb committers?

If you don't have a commit bit for pgweb, you can ping myself, Jonathan,
Magnus, Stefan or Dave.

--
Daniel Gustafsson