Re: [General] Comments - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian E. Pangburn
Subject Re: [General] Comments
Date
List pgsql-general
With the help of Bruce Momjian and Tom Lane I was able to resolve my two
issues:

In PG 7.0.x, the following won't work because of the single apostrophe:
> test=> select *
> test-> /* doesn't work...
> test'> */
> test'> from pg_language;

It is reportedly fixed for 7.1

The following will display any column comments for "mytable"
    \d+ mytable

Brian E. Pangburn