Re: SSL Connectivity on Solaris 10 x86 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dot Yet
Subject Re: SSL Connectivity on Solaris 10 x86
Date
List pgsql-general
I am using md5. OK. thanks for the clue... Now, for the root certificate.... anyone? :)

regards,
dotyet

On 10/30/07, Tom Lane < tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
"Dot Yet" < dot.yet@gmail.com> writes:
> I am seeing this "Connection reset by peer" message in the
> postmaster.logfile, but the connection between the client and server
> does get established
> and works fine too...

What pg_hba.conf setup are you using?  I'm thinking that this might be
expected behavior if it's password-based, because psql drops the
connection before prompting the user for a password when the server
tells it a password is needed.

                        regards, tom lane