Re: Savepoints in PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Savepoints in PgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> // If the transaction aborted for some reason, issue a rollback to cleanup.
> if (conn->GetTxStatus() == PGCONN_TXSTATUS_INERROR)
>    conn->ExecuteVoid(wxT("ROLLBACK;"));
>
> We should perhaps have an option to enable/disable this behaviour. Dave, what
> do you think about this? should I add a ticket on this issue?

Yes, I *think* it'd be appropriate to make that optional. If memory
serves, it is only there to cleanup for the user. I'm not in a
position to check at the moment though I'm afraid.

--
Dave Page