Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stefan Sturm
Subject Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights
Date
Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

> If you can do that, you obviously have admin rights, so why not just
> use the MSI installer?

When I try to run the Intaller, I get this Message: "The
Systemadminitrator guidelines issued in order to prevent this
installation".

> That said, this often happens if you have an incorrect version of
> the MSVC runtime on your system. See the README file in the download
> directory.

I can't istall the runtime, because I can't run the MSI installer. The
same problem :-(

So, I thnk, there is no chance to install prostgres here :-(

Greetings,
Stefan Sturm