Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights
Date
List pgsql-general
If you can do that, you obviously have admin rights, so why not just use
the MSI installer?

That said, this often happens if you have an incorrect version of the
MSVC runtime on your system. See the README file in the download directory.

//Magnus