Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bossart, Nathan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/10/17, 8:10 PM, "Masahiko Sawada" <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree to report per-table information. Especially In case of one of
> tables specified failed during vacuuming, I think we should report at
> least information of tables that is done successfully so far.

+1

I believe you already get all per-table information when you do not specify a table name (“VACUUM VERBOSE;”), so I
wouldexpect to get this for free as long as we are building this into the existing ExecVacuum(…) and vacuum(…)
functions.

Nathan