Beginner Question: "Running Notes" or "Diary-like" - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike
Subject Beginner Question: "Running Notes" or "Diary-like"
Date
List pgsql-novice
I have a very simple database with one table.
Each row has columns identifying a client, client_contact,
client_this, client_that, etc.
This info. will remain mostly static, unchanged.
But the most important part is adding the ability to attach
time-stamped, prose language entries that correspond to each
particular client.
The best comparison I can think of is a doctor's "running notes" that
relate the story of each client contact or office visit.

Any guidance relating to postgres features to accomplish this is
greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help.

Mike