Re: Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc Laporte
Subject Re: Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up
Date
In response to Re: Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up  (Jonathan Fuerth <fuerth@sqlpower.ca>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this information and offer. You obviously know our pain,
inside-out :-)

I am glad to report that 2 Tiki developers have expressed interest so far.

I am hereby passing on the link to Tiki dev-list :-)
http://code.google.com/p/power-architect/

Best regards,

M ;-)

--