Re: strict version of version_stamp.pl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: strict version of version_stamp.pl
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Le 8 mai 09 à 23:50, Tom Lane a écrit :
> mmm ... I've recently been forced into using git for another project,
> and I find myself mystified as to why anyone would want to use it.
> Seems like baroqueness and unexpected behaviors are all over the
> thing.

As a user of darcs I've been reacting in the same way for a long time,
and trying to avoid to have to try out git. It turns out that a
tutorial style video for an emacs mode for git made me change my mind
(what I dislike about git is its user interface):  http://vimeo.com/2871241

Maybe this would have some positive effect on your way to appreciate
git too? :)

Regards,
--
dim