Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)
Date
In response to Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] dumping a specific TOC data block out of order is not supported without ID on this input stream (fseek required)  (Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
On 21 May 2010, at 12:44, Glyn Astill wrote:

>> So I guess your large object is too large.
>
> Hmm, we don't use any large objects though, all our data is pretty much just date, text and numeric fields etc

Doh! Seems I mixed up a few threads here. It was probably the mentioning of a 5GB file that threw me off, hadn't
realisedyou were referring to a dump file there.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4bf67a7e10411591919641!