Re: Subqueries - performance and use question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From George Pavlov
Subject Re: Subqueries - performance and use question
Date
List pgsql-general
sorry, missing GROUP BY and some column naming was messed up but
hopefully you get the idea:

SELECT
  c.id,
  c.firstname,
  c.lastname,
  a.latest_billdate
FROM
  customers c
INNER JOIN -- or LEFT if you want the NULLs
(
  SELECT
    customerid,
    max(billdate) as latest_billdate