Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mike Wilson
Subject Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Just for my interest I also created a new PG 842 db (initdb) and put some s=
ample data it it and successfully did a pg_upgrade from 842 -> 920b2.  What=
ever the issue is it seems to be related to my actual database as a sample =
db conversion works.  Again, 842-914 conversion works for my db though so p=
ossibly it was some change that happened to pg_upgrade since 914 was releas=
ed that is having poor interaction with my actual db cluster.

Also, I wanted to make sure I wasn't using some git checkout of 920 I downl=
oaded the postgresql-9.2.beta2.tgz from the PostgreSQL site dir-browser and=
 re-compiled.  Still have the problem unfortunately.

Cheers.

Mike Wilson
mfwilson@gmail.com